Holland and Barrett
Holland and Barrett
At Holland & Barrett our passion is about making health and wellness a way of life for everyone. By bringing people together globally, we create health and wellness solutions to help customers achieve their goals. Our ambition is to become the leader in global health and wellness, chosen by millions as their trusted partner to achieve their goals. We have exciting growth plans and a clear roadmap to transform the business from a traditional retailer to a best in class, omni-channel business, and end-to-end health and wellness provider, underpinned by considerable investment in our technology platforms.
We will soon offer an exciting and unique experience for customers Health and Wellbeing, and we are looking for Lead Product Managers with a focus on new and market leading Digital Delivery.
Plan and Strategy – Owning product strategy & roadmap:
Overseeing a comprehensive product roadmap & product strategy that includes both product improvements and engineering excellence topics. Ensuring that roadmap considers users’ needs and business’ needs, state of market and industry trends. Ensures that roadmap designed in agile, iterative manner, that allows us to react to changes rapidly & deliver product value quickly through short iterations.
Educated Tasks for the squad – Providing team with necessary knowledge to create solutions that are both valuable and viable:
- Providing solid knowledge of business constraints (from marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy etc.)
- Providing deep knowledge of users and customers, and provides team with the data about how our customers engage with our products
- Tracking industry trends and the competitive landscape
Timelines & Launch – Leading the product delivery:
- Overseeing Go to Market strategy (Bull’s eye segmentation of the rollout, controlled feature set to demographics, post launch metrics evaluation and tweaking)
- Being responsible for on-time delivery, working on this together with engineering leads, considering all the considerations, and setting realistic expectations
Communication – Ensuring transparency and creating productive relationship:
- Creating productive relationship in a squad, empowering team members and keeping the team momentum
- Creating productive relationship with business teams and key stakeholders, providing them with transparency, communicating priorities clearly and taking care of they need
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviors:
End-to-end understanding of business model, ROI, key financial principles related to BU. Ability to own unit economics of the product and strategic-thinker on how to improve user experience and drive business value; familiarity with project management methodologies; strong communication; transparency; running QBR and KPI-setting processes and reporting to stakeholders
- Health science/domain expertise
Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Health Tech including specific knowledge in area as part of business and technology team a huge plus. Experience building and scaling B2C digital products in extremely fast-paced and high-pressure environments (e.g., start-ups)
- Agile experience
Experience in development of product strategy and work though iterations, proven ability to work with MVP approach; deep experience leading with teams in an agile setting; experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.); able to adapt agile practices to needs of squads
Strong understanding of technology; works well with engineers.
- Consumer Science
Extensive experience with user research includin, focus groups, running user interviews etc. as well as quantitative research (usability, surveys, behavioral data, and A/B testing etc.)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent practical experience
- MBA or post-graduate degree highly preferrable
- Knowledge and ability to practically apply the techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery
- 4+ years as Product Manager or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
Why join us?
- You ll be joining an energised, passionate and highly experienced team of product managers, designers and engineers passionate about that we are building
- You ll be part of a team constantly evolving and you ll be able to play a key part in building a stronger product culture across the business
- We re reinventing and building from scratch: so, your impact on the whole product quality will be huge
- As we are developing very quickly, there is a lot of growth opportunities to develop new skills, experience and progress your career with Holland&Barrett.
- We ve got the best coffee we can source (so far!)
- We d love to hear from you if you re a Product Manager looking to be part of an exciting digital transformation helping us shape the future of health and wellness across the globe
Work at forefront of modern architecture
- Excellent and competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop and shape your career at H&B
- Choose your own hardware
- Extreme flexibility (yes you can work from home)
- We like to recognise and celebrate our people with our Colleague Recognition Scheme
- We offer 25 days paid holiday for you to do what you love
- Life Assurance – 2x Annual Salary Cover to help your dependents
- Know someone great? Refer and earn with our Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme
3 stage via teamsProduct Management, Product Roadmap, Product Strategy, AgileProduct Management, Product Strategy