We re the UK s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
As a Lead Product Manager you ll be setting the vision and strategy for Tide s in house credit products. At Tide we see credit as being a core part of what SMEs need to help run and grow their businesses. Therefore you ll be responsible for taking this relatively new offering and scaling it up into a major feature that our members will value whilst ultimately driving revenue for the business.
You will be entrepreneurial and have expert knowledge in SME lending, combining the two to drive how we embedded credit across the Tide platform. You ll be using your deep understanding of SMEs and their needs to maximise the value of our existing credit products as well as finding opportunities to develop.
To achieve this you ll be working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you ll be doing:
- Defining the vision and strategy for our in house credit products
- Owning the P&L for all in house credit products
- Researching and developing new credit product opportunities
- Leading a team of product managers
- Leading full stack development teams (Mobile, Web, Back-end) to deliver new and existing roadmap items in an agile, data-driven way
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the experience
- Leading by example: you will be hands on, take ownership for business metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role in bringing all stakeholders onboard
- Being a leader in Tide s Product Community of Practice
You ll be a great fit if:
- You ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Senior or Lead Product Manager
- You re an expert in the SME lending
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data
- You ve conducted market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities
- You re an excellent communicator in verbal and written forms
- You have experience in managing and coaching team members
- You re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have practical agile product development experience
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You have experience in retention and engagement marketing and / or product marketing
Here s what we think about diversity and inclusion
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you ll make an amazing Tidean!
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to salary sacrifice benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock Options
- Preliminary HR Discussion
- Interview : Skill Based Interview
- Interview : Case Study/Presentation Interview
- Interview : Cross Team Interview
- Interview : Culture Fit Interview
Product Management, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, A/B Testing, User StoriesData Analysis, User Research