At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead Digital Product Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by bringing together data, technology and insights to improve our online experience and drive business growth.
We Really Care First, Best, Bravest Our Strength is in Each Other Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Digital Product At Sweaty Betty:
The role of the product team at Sweaty Betty is to create value for our customers by developing user-facing web experience and internal digital product (e.g. personalisation and merchandising tools). Our team is made up of Product Owners, Product Designers, Developers, CRO and Analytics specialists who report to the Head of Digital Product with the team located in London. Over 80% of our Product team identify as female.
Your SB Journey:
- Lead the Product strategy and own the roadmap for eCommerce aligning with business goals and priorities
- Manage direct reports (Product Owner, UX, Analytics and CRO) and lead a squad of Front End and Full Stack Dev team members
- Establish and Optimise DevOps model for front end web experiences through headless Progressive Web App and Managed Runtime capabilities
- Work closely with eCommerce and across the whole business to identify our most impactful outcomes and develop solutions with the team to create value
- Be the voice of our customer and structure, frame, prioritise and communicate problems and opportunities
- Lead Product analytics. Ensure data is at the heart of our team and that everything is measurable and quantifiable in terms of its value to the customer and our business
- Enhance operational processes for Trade and Content with a focus on data-driven journeys and merchandising. Leverage technology to improve operational and analytical processes through automation
- Define and agree OKRs and KPIs and share benefits to exec and wider stakeholders
- Budget responsibility for eCommerce tooling and suppliers
- Be the authority on our technology stack end-to-end and be an ambassador for agile delivery and continuous improvement methodologies within the team, as well as the wider business
- 5+ years of digital product management experience working hands on with cross-functional squads (with a DTC retailer is a bonus)
- Approachable and collaborative. You’re open to feedback and ideas
- Experience spanning the worlds of design, data, user research, marketing/growth and engineering
- An understanding of tech culture and how to foster that within a team
- Curious, data-driven, passionate about metrics, and continuously evaluating how your products are performing – and driven to continuously improve them
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- You’ve shipped world-class products at a fast-growing company
- A solid understanding of agile software delivery and continuous improvement
- Coding experience would be desirable but not essential
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Headless Content Management and REACT Front End is preferred though not essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.