ROLE: Junior (Social) Designer
Amazing opportunity to work with an award winning integrated creative agency covering all disciplines from brand strategy, advertising, PR, Social and Content to CRM and CX. They develop ideas that people are magnetically attracted to. Ideas that entertain, excite, challenge, interest, attract and resonate with the individual, community, and culture.
– Ideate best-in-class social ideas for the clients
– Lead the ideas for the “always on” social assets produced each month, alongside campaigns
– Come up with clever and innovative ways to elevate both existing assets and ideas for brand new assets in bigger campaigns/productions.
– Ability to design, create, edit and animating social media assets, and self-shooting is a bonus, but not essential
– Come up with smart ideas for social clients across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at times Snapchat and TikTok
– Responsible for coming up with ideas for social posts each month and working with the wider team who can create them – this will all be done via a creative brief provided by the social team, to map back to a client’s strategy.
Skills & Experience
– Good understanding of how different social platforms work, the restrictions and how best to use them creatively.
– Social first asset Ideation/design
– Creative social industry experience.
– Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Lightroom XD) is desirable
– Motion graphics abilities desired
– Good photography and videography skills desired
– Someone who lives and breathes social media and are active within the social space, looking for innovative ways to create content and capitalise on new formats on placements within each platform.
– Excited about reactive content ideas too.
– Collaborative approach essential.
– Willing to push creative ideas and use the social platform functions to elevate ideas further i.e Instagram stories, polls, 360 images, reels, carousels to name a few.
Salary & Benefits
– WFH 2 days a week and office based 3 days a week in London
– Recently won an award from Oystercatchers for ‘Best Place to Work’
– Breakfast, Summer + Christmas Party
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me:
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.