IT Application Web Designer
This is an excellent opportunity for a web based application specialist to join a UK based IT consultancy at one of their offices in Scotland.
You must be open to travel between multiple site in Edinburgh, Livingston, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and Dundee as full client on-site support is required for first 6 months through design phase.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company web application systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using either XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing large applications.
- Extending functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Exposure to SharePoint is a must, open to discussing alternative platforms.
- Competent with coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues and manage large scale projects.
- Detail orientated & self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- 2 years minimum experience within a similar role.
To apply, please click on the link and submit your most recent updated CV to be considered for this role.