Our client is a well established integrated marketing and communications agency headquartered in London looking to hire a new Head of Design. You will be joining a passionate and growing digital marketing team within an award winning and growing global agency, with offices in the USA, the US, mainland Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience and exposure across the full spectrum of design disciplines including editorial, digital and brand, and can lead on creating and executing against client’s projects and goals. They will be comfortable working with and communicating to non-design minded people the story behind the visuals.
- Lead and mentor junior designers, ensuring professional growth and skill development.
- Creative Direction:
- Develop and guide the creative vision for projects.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and conceptualise innovative design solutions.
- Stay abreast of design trends and industry best practices to drive creative innovation. Particularly when it comes to AI and developments in this area.
- Oversee and contribute to a range of design projects, from concept to completion.
- Ensure high-quality design output that aligns with client objectives and agency standards.
- Client Interaction:
- Participate in client meetings to understand their needs and provide creative input.
- Present design concepts and ideas to clients, explaining the rationale behind design decisions.
- Manage client feedback and ensure revisions align with their expectations and brand guidelines.
- Project Management:
- Coordinate with various departments including; marketing, content, and development to ensure a cohesive approach to projects.
- Resource management -manage timelines, resources, and budgets for design projects.
- Ensure all design deliverables are completed on time and to specification.
- Strategic Input:
- Contribute to the agency’s strategic planning, especially in expanding the design offering.
- Understand and align design work with broader marketing and brand strategies.
- Identify opportunities for design innovation and improvements.
- An experienced digital marketing professional or design creative, ideally with prior creative agency exposure
- An expert at using Adobe Creative Suite and is familiar using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create high-quality work across digital, editorial and brand projects, with experience in UX
- Interpret a brief to produce creative concepts and ideas
- A good understanding of website UX design best practices and aligning this to SEO and content design
- Organised and can generate high quality outputs at pace
- Has an interest in AI and other emerging technologies and their applications in the creative industry
- Entrepreneurially minded, able to spot opportunities across our client base to grow the practice
- Able to empower others across the agency to understand and upsell the service and how it can integrate with broader brand, marketing, and communications programs
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion.Download our DE&I Policyhere.
Use the form below to register your interest
Share LinkedIn URL
Should you wish to share your CV
Data privacy aggrement By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.