We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
is looking for a dynamic leader to build our brand team and drive the growth of our main product, while also creating a new generation of trading brands.
The right candidate will be able to mix tactics and strategy. One day we will need blue sky thinking on something entirely new, another we will have to nail the messaging on a regional paid campaign.
A key leader in our Marketing team, the Brand Director will be the multiplier on our growth. You will work with a wide range of skilled professionals from data scientists to graphic designers to get the most out of everything we do.
This isn’t a job we expect to be performed alone. While the successful candidate will be comfortable getting hands on, we also need someone who can build a team, lead them and establish the function within the wider organisation.
- Build out a brand function within marketing
- Refine our USPs, and ensure we deliver a crisp, coherent and consistent message across a wide variety of channels
- In collaboration with exco, drive the creation of brand values and establish them in everything we do
- Help us build new trading brands and establish them in the market
- Develop and evolve brand identity and tone of voice
- Define and deliver on customer knowledge and insight needs
- Define and manage organic social presence objectives, strategy and operations
- In close partnership with Digital UA and Engagement departments develop and manage campaigns calendar aiming to constantly improve creative and copy impact on acquisition and engagement KPIs
- Define and manage brand activation strategy and budget including brand campaigns, sponsorships and collaborations
- Manage Marcoms aiming to improve quality and quantity of the output meeting the needs of Digital UA and Engagement functions
- Own relationships with external creative agencies, influencers and ambassadors including briefing, ownership of KPIs and budget
- Lead Brand marketing team.
- Vast experience in brand marketing of Fintech, eCommerce or Gaming brands
- Proven record of managing large-scale global cross-channel brand activation/customer acquisition campaigns
- Experience in managing campaigns in performance marketing-led business
- A background in both startups and larger established organisations is a major plus
- Knowledge of the challenges and opportunities in digital companies with a significant web and app footprint
- Experience in managing Marcoms organizations
- People management experience
- Complex cross-functional projects management experience
- Experience in the Financial sector is a big plus.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family, after the probation period
- Death In Service
- Season Ticket Loan after the probation period
Be a key player at the forefront of the digital assets movement, propelling your career to new heights!
Join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that values and rewards talent, initiative, and creativity.
Work alongside one of the most brilliant teams in the industry.