TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
Global Content Hub under the OC (Organizational Culture) department is committed to producing quality content for a global audience of employees with the objective of communicating organizational management philosophies and promoting employees’ understanding and practice of our shared values in a highly diversified, globalized and dynamic organization. The sorts of content we create include but aren’t limited to creative visual assets, documentary, storytelling and business case sharing. By reinforcing a sense of belonging and teamwork spirit among our colleagues, we hope to continuously inspire passion both at work and in life and reaffirm our pursuit of collective goals and aspirations. If you’re a curious person who embraces changes and is keen on learning, you’re welcome to apply and join us!
1. Support visual design work related to organizational culture, and promote the company’s values and management philosophy by producing high-quality creative assets.
2. Responsible for graphic design on internal communication channels such as the Lark, TV, offline activities as well as on external platforms.
3. Responsible for providing an end-to-end solution package that includes but isn’t limited to project creation, intra-team collaboration, cross-team communication, vendor management, and execution to ensure delivery on time and up to standard.
1. Bachelor’s or above ideally in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a relevant field.
2. A demonstrated history of working on international projects with experience in HR marketing, Corporate Communications or a relevant sector preferred.
3. Solid collaboration skills, able to grasp design needs accurately and deliver projects on time.
4. Excellent sense of style, have a good understanding of graphics, trends and innovation with attention to detail.
5. Excellent English communication skills with Chinese language ability being a plus, as the role will need to translate and proofread creative content between the two languages.
6. Detailed-oriented, adaptable to changes, able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
7. A portfolio that showcases high quality designs.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.