Pursuit Resources Group
Pursuit Resources Group
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join my client’s dynamic team in Colchester!Salary – £25,000 – £30,000 DOE – starting ASAP!
You’ll be joining my clients dynamic Production Studio as a Graphic Designer and become the creative cornerstone of their team. Your expertise will be pivotal in transforming conceptual ideas into visually stunning and polished outputs. Collaboration is key as you work closely with their Client Services team to exceed client expectations. Proficiency in Mac Operation and Adobe Creative Suite is a must for executing projects with precision.
- To create precise artwork adhering to quality standards and brand guidelines.
- Maintain open communication with the Client Services team and the wider studio to meet established standards and deadlines.
- Drive maximum profitability on every project.
- Champion accuracy, attention to detail, and precision in all deliverable.
- Ensure artwork remains consistently accurate and aligned with brand specifications.
- Recognise and respond to the commercial urgency of the role.
- Pursue excellence and adapt in the dynamic studio environment.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of print and print production.
- Exhibit advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provide coverage and take on additional responsibilities in the absence of the Studio Manager.
- Proficient in Mac Operation and Adobe Creative Suite
- HND/Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a Marketing Agency and working in a Production Studio environment.
- Proven experience in managing tight deadlines, have outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Experience in working within brand guidelines and manage multiple concurrent objectives and goals.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook and Teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong writing, grammatical, and proofing skills.
- Works harmoniously within a team, thriving in a high-pressure situation and consistently meets client needs while maintaining self-motivation when working autonomously.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail, please contact the Pursuit Office on
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – or alternatively find us on social media under ‘ group’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.