Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
The Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Working for an incredibly successful and expanding hospitality group
- Immediate starts available.
- An attractive basic salary and benefits package available.
- Varied and interesting role
- Excellent company culture
- Ongoing development and professional development
Mtrec’s new client opportunity:
Our client is a successful and established, highly successful and expanding hospitality group, based in Newcastle upon Tyne. They are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. If you meet the person specification for the role, please apply below for an immediate response.
The job you will do:
- You’ll work across print & digital assets, video editing, animations, websites, email comms, interactive assets, social media, ad’s, menus, advertising assets, signages etc.
- You will act as a brand guardian, ensuring extremely high brand standards are maintained across all assets working to tight deadlines, delivering in full and on time.
- You will assist with the creation of content for our audiences covering multiple industry sectors. You will be responsible for delivering a quick turnout for videos for social media and other digital platforms.
- Creating compelling and engaging assets from idea to execution, this includes digital ads across social media and paid search to promote campaigns and projects.
- Assist with the creation/design of emails.
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as uploading new assets to the CMS
- Manage email comms for a wide variety of customer facing and internal projects.
- Support internal teams with digital requests for different venues/businesses.
- Advanced skills in Adobe After effects, Adobe Premier Pro, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Motion & video experience is preferred.
- Ideally you will have Experience in communication with multiple business teams.
- Experience across varied creative media e.g., illustration, videography, photography, animation, web, and packaging
- A pro-active self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards learning new skills and sharing knowledge.
- Positive and hard-working attitude, ready to get stuck in at a moment’s notice.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting.