Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Full Stack PHP Developer – up to £45K – Newcastle
A longstanding SaaS company is hiring for a Full Stack PHP Developer to join their team. As an organisation they are recognised as the world leading provider within their field, they work with well-known brands globally.
This role will suit an experienced PHP Develop who has a sound background in web technologies with a strong grasp of programming principles, a thorough, analytical approach to creating web applications and someone who wants to suggest new ideas and technologies.
The successful Full Stack PHP Developer will join an agile team consisting of designers, testers and developers, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining the suite of products ensuring they work seamlessly together. Working within Jira, their agile software development process is running through daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions.
Their products are made up of a suite of five applications across our web, mobile and desktop, they are all fully customisable to suit client requirements – there will be plenty of work to get involved in and as a business they are always looking at ways to innovate & differentiate.
- HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser and cross-device.
- PHP Unit
- Experience with Amazon AWS technologies
- Experience with optimisation techniques such as using Memcached, Redis and scaling PHP and MySQL based systems
- Experience with Linux servers
- Experience with containerization using Docker
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Experience using Jira
The culture is fundamental to this company, they pride themselves on offering the best environment for their team. They will provide support, training and time needed so that you are able to flourish in your role.
Location: This role is based around 10 mins outside of Newcastle city centre, it’s near the airport.
Salary for this role is up to £45K.
- Tailored training & development programme including extensive training on the entire applications suite.
- Company subsidised food club with food cooked by our in-house Chef. Plus Tea, Coffee, drinks and fruit snacks are provided.
- Company subsidised social club events and biannual company events.
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Equipment MacBook laptop, monitors, Apple keyboard and mouse.
- Pension 5% match basis company pension scheme.
- Holidays up to 37 days holiday per year (inc. Public Holidays and option to buy)
- Life Insurance Group life insurance.
- Casual dress code in the office.
- Recreational facilities and chill out zone, including pool, darts and table tennis
To apply please send your CV