Responsibilities and Expectations
- Support the development of new tools, products and services that centre around data and new technologies.
- Recognising and observing emerging trends, opportunities and threats from changes in technology
- Develop and enhance automated systems
- Participate in ideation sessions with the team to find innovative solutions
- Management of project tasks and timings
- Degree in computer software or similar
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience with creating, integrating and collecting and using data
- Any experience with a Business intelligence platform such as PowerBI, Tableau or Google Data Studio would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex ideas
- Experience with machine learning or AI would be advantageous
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer