A chance to step up
If you are an under-challenged software engineer hungry for more, here s your chance to take on a new adventure in a fast growing early-stage startup disrupting a $50bn market. As a senior frontend engineer engineer, you ll get to shape our frontend from the ground up and build user experiences that delight and are fast, clean, intuitive.
Our vision is to empower people
Everyone agrees that people-centric companies do better. But why is that most companies still have a lot of bureaucracy and use user unfriendly tools for HR, finance and IT? It’s adding paperwork, processes, emails and friction which distract from work.
We believe there is a better way. Zelt acts as a digital interface between employees and employers, in which you can access pay, benefits, documents, company apps and hardware in a highly automated and self-service manner, get feedback and approvals, and interact with your co-workers and manager without friction. So you can focus on work and progress.
As a frontend engineer at Zelt you will
- develop and maintain the Zelt web frontend application
- work closely with our product designer to build and maintain our design system
- create user experiences that delight and are fast, clean, intuitive
Our product development process is putting you in the driver seat
We do not follow Scrum or Kanban to develop product. Every piece of work you contribute is structured in form of a project that usually takes several weeks and results in an MVP of a feature, or a functional or architectural improvement that directly creates value for our users and is visible in our user engagement monitoring dashboard, so you can see your impact on our product and users.
During execution you become the CEO of that project and are expected to drive it forward, resolve blockers, and move it over the finish line on time. You are given freedom to decide how to implement the requirements and will have regular check-ins with key stakeholders such as our CEO, and a go-live demo on the day before release.
- You have 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- You have production experience with Typescript and React
- Your have a strong sense for good design and UX
- You are comfortable in a startup environment full of uncertainty
- You are a team player
- Get equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Notion, Spotify and Airbnb.
- Work with a diverse, international team on a product that positively impacts the world.
- Level up your skills in areas you don t get to touch in larger organisations.
- Show the world that you are more than just a cog in a big machine.
- Join a mission-led business where you are your own customer.
- Work in a posh office in Belgravia.
- Put some big wins on your CV.
- Employee share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Bi-annual workation trips
- Posh office in Belgravia
- Step 1: Screening call
- Step 2:Programming exercise
- Step 3:Technical conversation and pair programmingsession
- Step 4: Meeting with founder
- Step 5: Offer