We’re working with a pioneering API led SaaS start-up whose innovative platform, comprised of a complete suite of business tools, is set to disrupt their domain on a global scale.Privately funded, owned, and managed by the founders and management team, this ambitious business is growing and looking for a Frontend Developer, skilled in Vue to join their team.This role is fully remote, offering flexibility around working hours but you’ll need to be based in the UK.What you’ll be doing.Joining a collaborative, cross functional team that includes expert developers and designers you’ll work on their Vue based single page web application and widget eco-system. They build with Vite, version with GIT and utilise third-party tools such as Sentry and Localazy all hosted on a modern cloud infrastructure, to create high quality, user-centric solutions.You’ll be involved in their ongoing migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3, build out web components, help define, design, and deliver new features as well as identify, debug and fix performance bottlenecks.You can expect to onboard new skills such as unit testing and TDD, part take in code reviews and contribute to the ongoing improvement of their leading-edge platform. You’ll be a part of a growing and highly innovative, agile team with a progressive mind-set, enabling you to progress with the business as they grow.What skills you’ll needEssential
- Demonstrable experience developing real-world applications using Vue.js (2 and 3).
- Deep understanding of responsive web design principles and best practices.
- Ability to join in with technical discussions and code reviews.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business problems.
- Comfortable working within a remote agile development team.
- Familiarity with Tailwind CSS framework/component library.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Figma/Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with unit testing and test-driven development.
What you’ll get in returnA starting salary of up to £60,000 (DOE) + benefits which include, flexibility around working hours (including the option of a 4-day week pro rata), 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension, shiny new MacBook (or similar). What’s next?Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.