Hays Specialist Recruitment
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Hays Specialist Recruitment
100% Remote Vue.Js Front End developer position working for Fintech start up! Up to £55k. Will consider grads.
Your new company
Your new company is a Fintech start up, which kicked off 18 months ago and have grown substantially since then with a headcount of 14 across two countries and plans to increase this significantly by the end of the year.
The organisation specialises in supporting people living with debt, making their life less stressful and to get out of financial difficulty.
The company’s system is an easy way to send your financial information to all the companies customers owe money to.
It removes the stressful phone calls and puts customers in control of the information they share.
When they owe money to a company, they will contact you to ask questions about your financial situation. They usually do this by telephone call, which can be stressful for many people. Your new company lets you answer these questions online, in your own time at your own pace.
They don’t need to speak to anyone during the process, and customers can even decide how you want to share the information. If a company calls to discuss their finances, they can tell them you are on company’s system and they will send them their budget.
They have exciting plans for the next 5 years including an aggressive growth plan as they target to diversify outside of the UK to other regulated markets such as Canada, US and Australia. Also, they will add to their services offering payment plans and supporting customers pay off debts.
Your new role
This role is available to candidates who have no commercial experience but have been doing personal projects in Vue.Js right up to experience Frontend Developers who can support junior team members and lead projects from the front.
You will be joining an experienced team split across two countries and the environment will be able to support your learning and development regardless of prior experience.
With the nature of the organisation, it is reactive to how the market is going and how customers require support. This means you will be in a fast paced environment, with lots of exciting projects to work on including greenfield and Legacy coding projects.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Developer consumer facing responsive applications using Vue.Js, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Consuming and using RESTful services, SOAP and batch integrations
- Willing to work on Back End logic in Java and SQL
- Keep an eye on security updates
- Performance tuning application
- Staying up to date with Front End technologies
- Coordinate with other team members, including Back End developers, Sales, Operations and UX/UI designers
What you’ll need to succeed
This role is open to applicants who have no commercial experience but have, and can demonstrate through a personal portfolio, built applications through Vue.Js in their own time.
- Vue.Js, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good communication and articulation skills
Nice to have;
- Experience working on SQL and Java on the Back End
What you’ll get in return
- Learning and development opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- 100% remote working with IT set up
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.