Salary 25,000 – 35,000 GBP per year
– In order to be successful in the role, we are looking for candidates to have the following experience either gained from Education or within a commercial environment:
• An established track record working as a Software Developer
• HTML 5 / CSS
• PHP 8.X
• RESTful API services
• Experience with using source control, e.g. GIT
– We are looking for the right person to join our development team as a front end developer, working for an established, dynamic and very successful software company operating in a social, informal and lively environment.
We want someone who is bright and enthusiastic with a passion for software development. If you are excited by a technical challenge and are always striving to achieve an excellent standard of work then we want you to work with us.
This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work remotely the majority of the time with occasional days in the office for team and company meetings and collaborative work.
What the role involves:
• Working alongside a team of diverse developers in an Agile environment; you will play an integral part in developing our core product range, working to better our products by utilising the latest generation of development tools and IDEs.
• Working within a scrum framework, including daily stand-ups, spring planning sessions and retrospectives.
• Helping create new features, managing improvements and bugs and working with frameworks.
• Managing your own tasks and workload through Jira.
• Getting involved in regular code reviews.
• Working within the front-end of our client-facing applications to implement features utilising various REST APIs to handle data.
• Learning new skills alongside developing existing skill sets.
• Working with other developers, managers, designers and the QA team within the development life cycle.
We are offering a salary of £25 – £35K for this role, dependent on experience.
About Rushcliff Ltd:
Developers of the UK s leading software package for allied health professionals including physiotherapists, osteopaths, podiatrists and more. Trusted by health professionals for more than 25 years and used by more than 12,500 practitioners and staff across 3,600 clinics around the world, a number that continues to grow every day as we welcome new clients on board!
Our office is located in Burton-on-Trent and all appropriate measures to ensure that it is covid secure are in place including professional cleaning and hand sanitiser being available throughout the building. The majority of our team members work in a hybrid fashion with both office and remote working but team members are welcome to work from the office more regularly if they wish.
We want to continue to be the best at what we do and that means attracting great people with aspirations, talent and motivation. Employee happiness and career development is one of our driving factors and this is reflected in our office environment and very low staff turnover.