We are a start-up between pre-seed and seed investment rounds disrupting the construction industry . We started writing code in Jan 2022.
Our crew is less than 10 members with several ex-Revolut employees among founders and developers. One of the founders has built up a $ revenue construction business and provides key industry know-how, contacts and a test environment tool. Everybody is working remotely, although we would like to hire more developers in London.
We are connecting construction with a unique, transparent and efficient workforce and project management app connecting tradesmen and subcontractors. We will eventually connect the whole construction supply chain, including main contractors and owners/developers.
Construction accounts for 13% of global GDP and 7% of the world s workforce and has had relatively little digital adoption to date. There are few places where you will have the opportunity to make a product with as meaningful and tangible a business impact on the world.
- be building a web application connecting white-collar construction professionals and blue-collar site workers. A big part of the application is webforms and tables, but there are charts and floor plans with interactions.
- be receiving mock-ups from Figma.
- be part of the team with designer and back-end/front-end/mobile engineers and business people.
- be adjusting your own Jira tasks from interactions with the commercial team.
- be building the app being responsible for security, striking a balance between fast implementation of features and fundamental app architecture.
We expect you to:
- have the experience of building projects from scratch
- be responsible for the whole task implementation agreeing on all necessary protocols with teammates and providing the product result.
We are open to all ideas and initiatives but you will be expected to prove/quantify your point of view and suggestions.
Out tools and technologies
- Engineering team: Notion, Jira, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Cloudflare
- Design: Figma
- Backend: Kotlin, Postgres, Docker, K8s
- Mobile: Flutter
- We do not sponsor visas in the UK or any other country
- If you are outside of the UK we can hire you legally only as a contractor, but in terms of the process you will be 100% crew member
– We are a small startup with all its pros and cons. There are no specific benefits we can provide at the moment, but the main one is share options. Be part of our team and we are happy to share our success with you.
- Screening call with CTO (30 minutes)
- Technical interview with frontend engineer (1h)
- Architectural interview with other engineers (1h)
- Product task with CEO or CCO (45m)