NTT Data Ltd
NTT Data Ltd
Front-End Engineer (React)
At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients and employees.
We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking for innovative projects that shape your future. We provide all with the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams and we will give you the tools to become the best version of yourself you’d like to see.
We are stronger by supporting people to be who they want to be, working how they work best, and envisioning the future through their uniqueness. We provide a safe environment where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
Because by supporting each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best we bring innovation and we build more opportunities for everyone and a better future for our business, our people and our society.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Front-End Engineer (React) to join our team in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design & develop high-quality modules
- Translate designs into web/mobile applications using responsive design and development techniques
- Specify and run unit/system test cases
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with designers and backend developers
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Assist Project Manager with technical solutions and delivery including estimations and planning
What you’ll need:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in front-end technologies/frameworks/libraries (ReactJS, Angular, VueJS…).
- Experience in one or more front end frameworks – React (with Redux) or Angular
- Knowledge of either Bootstrap or any other CSS Frameworks
- Understanding of the usage of design systems
- Writing unit tests for front end components
- Exposure to working with backend APIs
- Write functional and technical documents and specifications
- A self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Knowledge of Java or NodeJs is a plus
Where you’ll be:
Our employees’ safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend time in some more time in our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
…. And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let’s organise a chat!