One of the biggest global entertainment brands are searching for a Midweight Producer to join their award-winning creative agency on an initial 4-6 month contract starting asap! Structured around eight core disciplines; Brand Design, UI/UX, Motion, Video, Film, Sound, Music and Programming, the team deliver projects in collaboration with game development and marketing/PR teams.
Working with both the Graphic Design and Motion Graphic teams of the agency, the freelance Producer will support both teams in delivering multiple game development and marketing projects from brief through to completion. Reporting to the Managers of both teams with heavy day to day liaison with the Production Traffic Manager, working closely with other Producers and all other Heads of disciplines. You would be required to own creatives and their production managing delivery, ensuring budgets are scoped and updated and that all agency processes are adhered to.
What you ll be doing:
- Oversee the production of creative projects from brief through to completion, ensuring we deliver the creative to the required quality, on time and within budget.
- Work with the Motion Graphic and Graphic Design teams to analyse and creatively solve briefs.
- Creation of project SOW, schedules and budgets in conjunction with Discipline Leads, Traffic Manager and/or others.
- Ownership of project budget, communicating and resolving potential overspend.
- Keep Discipline Leads fully informed of the progress of each project.
- Clear and timely communication with clients whilst maintaining relationships.
- Ensure projects are in compliant with HR and L&BA guidelines.
- Ensure final deliverables are approved by creative lead, QA d and technically compliant.
- Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
- Attend daily scrums with creative team on each project. Removing any blockers the team may have.
- Help prep assets before being sent to the Designers.
- Conduct client meetings on their own and represent the interests of the creative team.
The agency is operating a hybrid model, with freelancers given the freedom to work remotely with the occasional trip into the Shoreditch headquarters.
If you re a Midweight Producer experienced working on Motion & Graphic projects, please do send a cv over to or call Hannah on for further information.
Please note this role falls Inside IR35 , so you ll need to work via an umbrella company