Metropolitan Thames Valley
Metropolitan Thames Valley
Digital Product Manager:
Location: Hybrid / Twickenham, TW1
MTVH is one of the UK?s largest housing associations.
Our vision is that everyone should have a home and the chance to live well. We have a social purpose, and we’re using technology to challenge and innovate how the housing sector delivers the right outcomes for the communities we serve.
About the role:
We?re looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to help us develop our homeownership digital services offer. Leading a multi-disciplinary agile digital product team, you?ll be developing multiple digital products, including our websites, online customer services platform, and Salesforce CRM, leading to increasing sales, improving customer satisfaction & service efficiency, and enabling innovation.
The SoResi brand is known for being innovative and ahead of the curb and there is a continuous drive to improve, innovate, and diversify our services to increase revenue. You’ll focus on improving the efficiency of our homeownership resales & staircase services, including increasing the self-service options for buyers and sellers, automating key steps in the aftersales processes like property share valuations, and creating an experience that exceeds top digital residential brands, helping drive sales through multiple platforms.
You?ll focus on realigning our SoResi and MTVH websites by creating a seamless flow for buyers transitioning from SoResi to MTVH. When new homeowners arrive at MTVH, they?ll get a new user-centric homeownership services experience that encourages self-service and nudging towards preferred channels.
Alongside our homeowner services offering, you?ll be developing a new B2B services offering through the innovative SoResi Partnerships brand. You’ll be looking to improve the positioning of the partnership’s services on (url removed), creating user journeys, and developing CRM functionality to support the management of partner relationships and leads.
You?ll be responsible for creating and communicating a strategy and an outcome-oriented roadmap for our digital services for our homeownership services. You’ll be informed by the user needs you discover, the overall digital service strategy and the company?s strategic goals.
You’ll also be the Product Owner, providing day-to-day product direction for our in-house digital product development team of developers, UX designers, and researchers. Equally, you?ll be working closely with residents, business stakeholders, and service leads.
If you?re motivated to develop digital services that have an impactful social outcome, in an environment that supports your learning and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- have experience as a Digital Product Manager, or delivering customer-focused digital products
- are customer-focused and will prioritise and promote the delivery of quality services
- are a strong communicator and influencer and will be adept at communicating your vision for our digital services
- can question the status quo and can influence, plan, and deliver change within a service area
- are good at building and maintaining relationships to achieve positive outcomes for the organisation and can work flexibly across cultures and organisational boundaries
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What?s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ?Beliefs day? once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit ? interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ?Serving people better every day? to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other?s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.