Job Role: Digital Product Designer
Function: Analysis & Design
Salary: £40250 – £59000
At TSB we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
We’re looking someone who is passionate about Design
As a TSB Digital Product Designer, you’ll play a pivotal role in the design of our Digital Banking propositions by bringing to life seamless, consistent customer journeys, supported by customer needs and competitor research.
The Digital Product Designer is a multi-disciplinary designer (similar to a full-stack developer in the engineering world) with responsibility across the design process from discovery to delivery.
What you’ll need today
To make sure you’re set up for success you’ll already have these skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Confluence, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies and the ability to move from analysis to synthesis and/or design intent.
- Skills include: demonstration ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information and evidencing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ideally experienced multiple design and delivery roles, for example being a Business analyst, Service designer, Product owner, UX designer, Product designer
What you’ll become tomorrow
It takes more than experience to be successful in the role, with development and coaching you will:
- Participate across TSB’s design process – Discovery, Research, Concept, Design, Test and Measure, ensuring human centred design is implemented
- Understand and collect business goals and needs to design intuitive and frictionless customer journeys
- Analyse how new propositions meet consumer preferences, documenting functional requirements to compliment the technical and customer experience solution
- Support all forms of customer research required for successful delivery of a project using interviews, guerrilla and lab based testing approach
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with solution designs
- Use data to understand users needs, incorporating into designs and translating to user stories
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
So, if this sounds up your street contact Sara Bhangoe to learn more. Come join our team, we make things happen!