HR GO Recruitment
HR GO Recruitment
Digital Graphic Designer required to join an existing team of five supporting the branding and marketing strategy of the business by producing innovative creative designs across a range of media, with a focus on film and motion, including social media, promotional videos, and other literature to support the group’s companies and brands. The right candidate will have experience of Digital and Film Development and be meticulous in working practices, able to produce error free creative work to the correct technical specifications. The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment with experience of working to tight deadlines and schedules.
Main responsibilities and duties:Develop animated film production as well as live action and explore how those mediums can be utilised to showcase all the Groups product brands in new ways.Design and develop a wide variety of content for the Group’s marketing initiatives, campaigns, exhibitions, & product launches.Work within the Creative Team and liaise with the Comms & Channel Marketing Managers regarding global advertising requirements, social media etc. and ensure the marketing team has the necessary creative assets to meet required deadlines.Communicate effectively with internal departments to guarantee that communication creative is produced on brand and in line with the brief.
To keep abreast of new developments in the creative and digital design fields think about how the company can use new design to create the most exciting, forward-thinking campaigns in the market.Develop an understanding of the group’s portfolio of brands, products industry and its key audiences.
Key skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience of using After Effects for motion design, and be confident in creating videos that utilise features such as movement, scale, sound, transitions and effects.
- Working videography experience, both with shooting/recording and post-production (using Premier Pro/After Effects). The ability to add subtitles to video footage.
- 2years’ + experience within the creative industry, either in an agency or in-house team, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adhere to branding style guides.
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector.
- Excellent attention to detail on all design work with the ability to check own work thoroughly, to ensure correct spelling, grammar and product / technical details.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Creative thinker with idea generation ability.
- Knowledge of using Cinema 4D and Coohom
- Powerpoint presentation experience, creating bespoke slide designs, embedding multi-media, and animating using both the preset and custom animation tools as required.