Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time
About the role
This role is a 1 year fixed term contract as an implant.
A major streaming service seeks a junior creative trafficking manager for the Subscriber Acquisition Marketing team. This role will be responsible for trafficking our feeds for sports & entertainment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and digital marketing. They will be highly proficient in performance marketing and creative processes and have holistic understanding of the performance marketing process. This role demands an eye for detail and structure to be successful. DCO is a part of our standard processes in terms of handling assets and to enable scaling and efficiency via feeds.
In this role you are part of a central Acquisition team, collaborating with a large number of teams on global level including Creative Services, in-house Media Investment, Brand Marketing, Data Science, Product, Tech and Content Experience. You will report directly to the Creative Strategy & Optimisation Director in EMEA.
- Work closely with Creative team/ACQ team/Global buying team to populate the feed Partner and communicate with internal teams to streamline workflow and asset delivery.
- Monitor and maintain essential documents (specs, process, workflow, best practice, taxonomy).
- Manage the Media Drive & Smartly Library housing all creative files for trafficking.
- QCs assets for specs, correct dimensions and file formats.
- Generate file naming conventions essential for performance measurement.
- Traffic and deliver final files to automation platform or media team.
- Confirm campaign launch has gone live.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent technical knowledge/work experience.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Hands-on with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in Dynamic creative optimization tools such as Smartly, Google Web Designer and dynamic creative optimization and feed management.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all types of digital creative assets: specs, best practice, creative guidelines.
- Communication with stakeholders.
- A chance to play a part and make a difference in a rapidly developing agency whilst building your career
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- x2 additional charity days
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care support
- Life assurance policy (x4 annual salary on death)
- Access to mental health support – Employee Assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Lots of team outings, socials and Summer / Xmas company events