Do you dream in pixels and breathe in brand identity? Our Newbury (RG19) based client is a global leader in security & access solutions, is seeking a talented and passionate Integrated Designer to join their dynamic marketing team.
- Ignite the brand across web, digital, print and beyond
- Craft impactful marketing materials that drive product recognition
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and internal stakeholders to bring projects to life.
What you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic and web design, with a passion to learn
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, you name it.
- A keen eye for detail and a fearless imagination.
- Brand guardian: Upholding consistency and excellence across all channels.
- Organizational whiz: Juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines is your jam.
- Tech-savvy: Basic HTML/CSS and UI/UX principles are your friends.
What you’ll get:
Thriving company culture: valuing creativity, collaboration, and making a difference.
Exciting career growth: Hone your skills and make a lasting impact.
Competitive benefits: Generous leave, pension, on-site perks, and more.
Stunning office location
This role is offered at a salary £33-35k
5 days pw in office just outside Newbury (with reasonable flexibility for wfh when necessary)
This role could be positioned as Flexible / Part time depending on your requirement (salary will be pro rated accordingly)
You will be happy to travel to RG19, free parking onsite
Interested? Send your resume and portfolio and a short note covering your interest in the role
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we’ve consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp , we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/