We have partnered with a unique business who are looking for a Designer to join their London team. They will be responsible for creating compelling and visually striking designs and animations that showcase the brand’s exhibitions and projects.
This will involve utilizing a deep understanding of visual design principles and staying up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies.
The Designer will need to be able to multitask and prioritize their workload effectively, as the schedule will be full and require working on material for multiple exhibitions, print editions, and NFT drops simultaneously. They will need to be able to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders, ensuring that all design work is aligned with the brand’s overall vision and message.
The successful candidate will need to have a good knowledge of UX and always keep in mind the audience for whom the assets are being created, ensuring that they are engaging and encourage the desired action.
- Responsible for the delivery of design assets and marketing collateral for multiple campaigns, drops, events and projects across the full spectrum of digital channels (including invitations, digital catalogues, printed promotional materials, social media assets and vinyls)
- Management of the freelance designers (communications via slack) who supports with workload and smaller, day-to-day design tasks
- Be responsible for tailoring templates to particular audiences and driving design change to support engagement and growth.
- Work closely with the senior team and other creative team members to create experimental content that develops our designs and presentation whilst retraining and reinforcing the company’s brand identity.
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Prior experience as a Midweight Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects that demonstrates your eye for detail and digital skills.
- An enthusiastic creative thinker, with a keen eye for design, composition, timing and detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- A keen learner, continuously seeking to develop skills and broaden knowledge of new technologies and trends.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with other areas of the business to deliver seamless, integrated experiences.
- Confident with presenting designs and taking accountability for the quality and standard of all output.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software. Motion graphics skills would be an added bonus.