Torpedo is a creative B2B Marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have a working from home flexible policy, we love our staff to come into office at least once a week to enjoy all the benefits of working from our beautiful, converted-barn office.
We are looking for a talented, all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design, and an uncompromising desire to deliver outstanding creative. A ‘can-do attitude’ and ability to work under pressure is essential. We love someone with a keen eye and a passion to deliver the highest standard of creative work.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented design, motion, copy, UX, digital and client service teams – and occasionally external specialists – to create outstanding design solutions.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process – from interpreting a brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering creative to the required formats.
- Use your experience, knowledge and passion to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach.
- Experience of creating illustrations and vector artwork for print, digital and motion applications.
- Advanced skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are essential, and working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- A genuine passion for all things design related, with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design.
Location Cassington, OxfordshireContract: Full time – FTC – 12 MonthsSalary Competitive