Job Title: CRM Manager
Salary: £38,205 to £44,263 per year
Job type: This is a full-time – permanent, position
Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2024
Interview Date: Tuesday 05th March 2024
We are recruiting a CRM Manager to maintain and develop the university’s institution-wide B2B CRM. The CRM (known internally as KEEP – The Knowledge Exchange & Engagement Portal) has been built in-house using Salesforce and is used by business engagement and development staff to manage Knowledge Exchange and Engagement activities such as Consultancy, KTPs, IP & Commercialisation, Student Projects, Internships, Placements, Co-location, Marketing and Business Support Programmes.
This is a highly collaborative and customer focused job, providing value for both internal and external customers. The role will work with colleagues from across the university to ensure KEEP continues to provide effective solutions for a wide array of knowledge exchange and engagement activity.
- Analysis: Carry out organisational analysis to identify current capabilities and identify opportunities for improvement. Effectively determine project requirements
- Development: Implement new solutions and improve existing solutions in Salesforce by configuring effective forms, flows, integrations, dashboards and reports and optimising the UI/UX
- Maintenance: Provide a high-level of support to the system, including back-ups, updates, user profile and permissions and data hygiene maintenance
- Data compliance: Identify and manage risks, benefits and costs of introducing new business processes that are compliant with guidance and regulations relating to data protection and management
- Training: Identify training requirements and develop and deliver resources for users, using a range of media
- Support: Provide effective support to all system users (internal and external) through user support groups and other means and provide successful user communications
- Cross system integration: Manage and implement integrated solutions such as Campaign Monitor, Outlook and FormAssembly
- To work and liaise with external suppliers on the specification, purchase and ongoing costs of potential solutions
You should have:
- Work experience in a relevant area
- Ability to actively encourage cultural change
- Proven Salesforce skills including creating Lighting Apps, Flows, Digital Experiences, reports, dashboards and forms. Evidenced through Trailhead or Salesforce Admin Certification and prior experience
- The ability to work effectively and flexibly within a team-based environment to provide high quality customer service and support
- Experience within an agile software environment
- Ability in business process mapping
- Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving
- Knowledge of higher education knowledge exchange, engagement and/or research policies and frameworks
We warmly welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their age, religion, gender identity or expression, race, disability or sexual orientation, and are committed to promoting diversity, and equality of opportunity. As a truly global and inclusive university, it is no surprise that Lancaster University is committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. Students from over one hundred countries make up our diverse campus and over half of our staff come from outside of the UK. Lancaster is an open and welcoming community that values equality and diversity. Our promotion of global values ensures Lancaster is a welcoming environment for all students and staff.
We are proactive in engagement with our staff to help us to understand the lived experiences of our university community and to understand how we are doing in creating a fairer and more inclusive University. Our multi-faith Chaplaincy Centre is a welcoming place for people of all faiths and none. It includes facilities for the Baha’i, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islam and Jewish faiths and also a Muslim Prayer Room.
We welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.
We will also encourage flexible and elements of remote working given the nature of the roles, learning from our experience during the pandemic in ensuring the role holder is well supported in doing so.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; CRM Developer, CRM Support Executive, CRM System Support, Client Relationship Manager Developer, CRM Software, B2B Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Specialist, Online Marketing Support, CRM Designer, Communications Executive, CRM Executive, 1st Line CRM Support, Dynamics CRM Support Executive, Online CRM Executive, Marketing Executive, Customer Support Executive may also be considered for this role.