Gleeson Recruitment Group
Gleeson Recruitment Group
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a fast growing, ecommerce furniture brand with great ambitions!
Job title: Creative Designer
Contract: Full time, permanent, hybrid (3 days a week)
Start date: February 2024 – April 2024
We are looking for a creative with a strong background in creative/graphic design to join a this business during a huge period of growth. You will join to create market leading content. We are looking for someone with strong design, UX and visual creativity experience to take on this fast paced, varied role.
- Utilise creative design expertise to create and enhance various digital marketing materials.
- Design visual assets for a wide range of marketing activities, including promotional banners, onsite merchandising, email campaigns, social media content, product lifestyle imagery, infographics, and iconography.
- Develop and execute visual brand guidelines to ensure uniformity in branding across all marketing collateral.
- Utilise product photography skills, including equipment usage, to capture and present products effectively.
- Edit motion graphics and apply visual effects, which may include shooting products against a greenscreen.
- Collaborate effectively with external supplier brands and internal teams to deliver marketing materials.
- Establish and uphold high standards for all visual executions across diverse marketing channels.
- Work efficiently under tight deadlines without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Employ software tools from the Adobe Creative Suite for designing purposes.
- Communicate design concepts and ideas effectively within the team.
- Incorporate feedback from creative review sessions into design work.
- Previous experience in creative design experience, preferably in a digital marketing context.
- Experience designing visual assets
- Experience in product photography and equipment usage
- Competence in editing motion graphics and applying visual effects
- Strong stakeholder management skill with internal and external teams
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Highly experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite for design work
- Strong communication skills for conveying design concepts and ideas
- Openness to taking direction and incorporating feedback during design review sessions
- Additional desirable experience in HTML and CSS for web design, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, A+ product content production, 3D modelling, animation, written content creation, and designing product manuals and print materials.
Please apply for more information or contact Lucy Thomas