Job Title: Creative Account / Project Manager (B2C, Fashion)
Job ID: 12544
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting and growing Global Digital Marketing & Digital Technology Agency are looking to bring in a Digital / Creative Account Manager to join their talented team of digital professionals, a great opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with a global presence and an impressive roster of multinational enterprise clients.
The role is fully remote and home based, they have offices in the US, London, Europe and Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with two of the biggest Fashion brands in the world, where you will manage key creative projects alongside a team of consultants, designers, developers and copywriters to deliver a variety of high standard projects.
- To deliver a broad range of digital & creative projects, including web design, video campaigns, web builds, integrations, digital campaigns, content creation, and strategic UX & digital initiatives
- Proactively analysing and understanding project requirements and stakeholder needs, building excellent working relationships that instil confidence in our project team
- Managing resource requirements, budgets, team delivery and governance for your assigned projects
- Recognising commercial opportunities with existing stakeholders, following them up with the consultancy team, and assisting with account development tasks
- Being an active part of our client services team, helping to advance best practice and to support and mentor other project managers
- You are a flexible, detail-obsessed project manager with a passion for delivering great work
- You have a proven track record of delivering sizeable digital & creative projects for a variety of clients, with B2C experience
- You are a confident and empathetic written and vocal communicator, with excellent English language skills and the ability to create succinct, engaging presentations
- You thrive at agencies – you enjoy the variety and the excitement that working across multiple projects brings
- You have an understanding and an interest in technology and marketing
- You are an inquisitive, creative thinker, ready to learn and to push yourself to new heights
- You are truly collaborative, and able to work effectively within a diverse team
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.