Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time is a team of visionaries, creatives, thinkers and doers working together to deliver award-winning retail design and marketing solutions for some of the world’s best-known brands. The culture at Once Upon a Time is collaborative, supportive and friendly, as a B-Corp business we have high standards of social and environmental care. We pride ourselves on working with a great portfolio of clients to produce shopper marketing material across multiple platforms for UK and global projects. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative 3D Designer with a true flair and passion for Creative Design to join our team.
About the role
You should have experience in a creative studio and be able to show relevant experience in creating 3D visuals to brief – ideally with an in-store/marketing focus. As a 3D Creative Designer with Once Upon a Time you will be involved with the 3D visualisation of ground-breaking brand launches, shopper marketing campaigns, blue sky concepts, high-profile product promotion and retail category initiatives. Working in a team alongside and supporting the 2D graphic department to present accurate and innovative visuals. As well as supporting collaborative work and supporting Design Development, to create striking yet functional design responses.
- Design creative 3D structures for a variety of retail applications for some of the UK’s biggest health and beauty brands
- Collaborate with the 2D creative team to develop creative concepts and ideas
- Use software programs and tools to bring designs to life
- Ensure that all designs meet project requirements and deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in 3D design
- Experience with the use of 3D CAD software 3DsMAX is essential.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of 3D modelling software (e.g., 3ds Max Maya, Blender).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- At least 3 years of 3D / POS design is essential.