LAW BUSINESS RESEARCH
LAW BUSINESS RESEARCH
We are looking for a Content Editor to join the busy commercial content team, part of the IP Editorial department and responsible for a variety of different content types across the IAM and World Trademark Review platforms.
You would be responsible for providing law firm contributors with content support and editing, proofing and managing content across a range of subject matter areas.
- Edit, proof and create a range of content in line with the Style Guide and upload it into the CMS
- Liaise with external clients regarding their submissions, obtaining author approval for edited content, sharing final copies and answering any queries
- Build relationships with law firm contributors and proactively solicit updates in relation to legal developments
- Manage specific workflows, working closely with internal stakeholders (eg, journalists and designers) to coordinate products through from inception to final publication
- Carry out research for particular projects, to write tailored questions
- Liaise with colleagues regarding deadlines and priorities and proactively offer help during busy times or when deadlines are approaching
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good editorial experience
- Excellent editing and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good legal knowledge and commercial awareness
- An interest in legal trends and developments – particularly in intellectual property – would be beneficial
- Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent perks and benefits package that includes:
The time for our employees to switch off through using their 25 days annual leave allowance, company wide holidays, a day off on their birthdays and an early finish at 3pm on a Friday throughout the summer months.
Wellbeing is a key focus at LBR where employees can access a physical wellbeing allowance of £350 per year, annual wellbeing days and a cycle to work scheme.
We provide health and reassurance through our private healthcare scheme, a life assurance benefit and a 4% pension contribution.
We want all employees to be happy and have fun at LBR through regular social events, a volunteering day, recognition awards and a perks at work discount site.
About Law Business Research
Law Business Research is a technology-enabled information services business powering the global legal industry with intelligence, analytics and performance data.
We deliver must-have intelligence to our clients when they need it, through a combination of time-sensitive insight, proprietary data and analytics, expert research, and sophisticated tools.
Please visit our website for more information.