Vitality Corporate Services Limited
Vitality Corporate Services Limited
About The Role
Team Prospect, Advisor and employer
Working Pattern – Hybrid 2days per week in the Vitality Bournemouth Office.Full time, 35 hours per week.
Top 3 skills needed for this role:
- Experience of designing Content
- Strong understanding of digital analytics
- Proficient in editing and publishing
What this role is all about:
As content designer, you will be responsible for developing the content strategy and content design solution for the journey, which reaches both employers and members, across app and web. You will be responsible for creating, updating, and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journeys leveraging data and research both internally and externally. You will work collaboratively with business stakeholders alongside a cross functional team of product and designers to craft journeys which balance user and business needs. You will also work closely with the design community to contribute to and use style guides and design patterns.
- Design content to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand to create effective content for digital channels. Understand and implement style and standards. Build content experiences in relevant tools such as Sitecore CMS
- Understand users, who they are and what their needs are based on quantitative and qualitative evidence. Identify content gaps, map journeys and write user stories. Propose design approaches or services to meet those needs and engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
- Leverage experience and external research to challenge the status quo and initiate changes to content and its strategy unprompted with the aim to position Vitalitys content experience as best in class both within industry and beyond
- Work with Product Owners/Managers, Product Designers and other Content Designers to agree consistent standards for substance, structure, workflow and governance
- Make sure content is accurate, compliant and regularly reviewed. Write and edit easily understood, on-brand, accessible, SEO-optimised copy. Write content briefs for internal and external creative teams to deliver the best possible user experience
Essential Skills needed to fulfil this role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Digital specialist with a proven track record working in native apps and web
- Experience of designing content for individual members/consumers is a must and specific previous experience within a claims or plan servicing environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of user journey mapping and user story writing
- Experience of UX accessible writing and content design for digital channels
- Proficient in editing and publishing in Sitecore content management system
- Experience of keyword research and implementing SEO recommendations
- Strong understanding of digital analytics and conversion rate optimisation processes
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings (e.g. lead workshops) within business
So, whats in it for you?
- Bonus Schemes A bonus that regularly rewards you for your performance
- A pension of up to 12% We will match your contributions up to 6% of your salary
- Our award-winning Vitality health insurance With its own set of rewards and benefits
- Life Assurance Four times annual salary
These are just some of the many perks that we offer! To view the extensive range of benefits we offer, please visit our careers page.Fantastic Benefits. Exciting rewards. Great career opportunities!
Who We Are
At Vitality, everything we do is driven by our core purpose. To make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives through our market-leading health and life insurance and the Vitality Programme. We empower our members to take control of their wellness and develop long-term healthy habits.
Diversity & Inclusion
Were committed to diversity and inclusion because its good for our employees, for our business, and for society. To learn more please visit our Careers page.
Vitalitys approach to sustainability
Vitality is a business that drives positive change. We reward people for making and sustaining healthier choices. But healthy people also need a healthy environment. To learn more please visit our Careers page.
About The Company
Vitality is an award-winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Were the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices a key element of our Shared-value model. With 1.4m UK members and more than 25m globally, were out to make the world a healthier, happier place. This applies as much to our people as it does to our members.
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day. Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved. Wherever possible, we will consider a variety of working options to suit your lifestyle, whether that behybrid home/office working, flexible working and part or full time employment. Its what we call offering shared values, because a healthy happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
Find out why people love being part of the Vitality Team
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. If you are interested, please submit your application as soon as possible.