My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than 2trn of savings safe.
They are looking for a Content Designer to work on a range of content such as guidance, forms and transactional services on a government website. You will use your excellent content design skills to create digital content that our audience can find and use easily.
- Develop content that meets our users’ needs as well as the needs of the business
- Use evidence, data and research to make your content design decisions
- Create effective content for our digital channels including search experience, navigation elements, emails and letters that prompt a user to visit the website, question text, error messages and help text
- Knowledge of how to create effective content for digital channels. This includes experience in content auditing, writing and editing (including pair writing), user research and developing user stories, managing content workflow and evaluating digital content against standards and key performance indicators.
- Experience of working with content management systems e.g. Sitecore or Umbraco.
- Ability to identify user needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate evidence of these. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to create content that meets user needs.
In addition to a salary starting from 31,684 and up to 40,485 my client offers a world beat pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 30%.
This is a hybrid role that will require a visit to the Brighton office up to 6 times a month.