Join our trusted client as a Content Designer. Our client is an international consultancy which provides IT consulting and business process outsourcing services for industries including banking, health care, manufacturing, media, and entertainment!
What You Can Expect
- Work Type – Permanent
- Salary – Up to £90k
- Location – London (would consider Manchester or Sheffield)
- Plus, amazing employee benefits including a hybrid working pattern (minimum of 1 day per month in the office!)!
Main Responsibilities as a Content Designer
- Develop and manage relationships with Government Digital Services.
- Develop transition plans and attend planning meetings with contacts.
- Actively develop and apply content and format strategies.
- Scope, commission, write, edit, and publish digital content across all channels.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Experience writing for the web, with the proven ability to create accessible and usable content.
- You will also need exceptional skills in convincing people of the importance of users’ needs.
- In addition, you should have experience using metrics and user feedback to define and refine content.
- Must have GDS experience.
What’s in it For You?
- An amazing company to work for!
- GDS Project autonomy.
- Hybrid working scheme.
- Become part of one of the world’s leading professional services companies.
For further information on this Content Designer role apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.