Backend Developer – Remote – to 80K plus benefits
- An opportunity to join a team who are on track to shake up the Social Networking and NFT spaces
- An organisation with bases in Edinburgh and the US (offering remot working) going through a period of rapid growth – We’ve helped them recruit already and have some great feedback to offer!
- A chance to collaborate with a great bunch of like-minded Developers and use some great tech
- A new challenge for someone wanting to use their skills in a new, exciting sector and industry
If the above sounds like it’s up your street, here’s your shot to secure all of this as well as flexible hours, a great remuneration package, allocated time and hack-days to develop your technical skills, great tech and equipment, training allowances and invites to key conferences (there’s even more but I’m running out of room here!)
Their native iOS, Android and Web applications sit at the heart of everything they do, and on this occasion they are looking for a Back End Engineer to work closely with Designers, Product Owners and other technical personnel to ensure products look amazing and perform just as well.
To succeed in this role, this new addition will bring to the table a solid understanding of a wide variety of systems and tooling (to be able to choose the best fit for the job at hand), as well as the following:
- Though they’re tech-agnostic, a background with Python/Django, NoSQL databases, GraphQL and/or Redis would be a bonus
- Proven track record of designing and bringing to life high-quality and scalable systems
- A good grasp of infrastructure, DevOps, application architecture, design patterns and ideally Blockchains
- Ability to work within an Agile (two-week sprints) development team, and proactively contribute new ideas as you work and better understand the products down the line
If this sounds good to you so far, apply now with your latest CV and let’s have a chat to see if this ticks your boxes!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age