Alfred H Knight
Alfred H Knight
WHAT IS ON OFFER
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Learning Designer to join our Learning & Development Team based at our headquarters in Liverpool, UK. The successful candidate will help produce high-quality video content and other digital media for AHK’s new learning experience platform and other systems which will be used globally.
This is a development role suitable for someone looking to work with and learn from experienced colleagues in a Learning & Development team and develop further skills.
Alfred H Knight is a totally independent, family owned business spanning five generations. A global network of strategically placed offices and laboratories enable global trade by providing independent inspection, analysis and consultancy services to the metals and minerals, solid fuels and agriculture industries.
We have honed and carefully crafted our reputation. Delivering knowledge and professionalism in all aspects of weighing, sampling and analysis. We thrive by continuing to re-invest in our facilities, technology and people.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful at Alfred H Knight you will need to display the following:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work remotely, take appropriate initiative, manage multiple tasks, establish work priorities, and balance competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to organise own work / effective time management skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Familiarity with and/or desire to learn After Effects to produce 2D animation and graphics, including the ability to build new or edit existing assets.
- Knowledge of You tube Studio.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
Required Work Experience
- Using Adobe Suite and other creative tools to create online learning content (Premiere Pro, Audition etc).
- Using professional lighting and recording equipment to film demonstrations and talking heads.
- Knowledge of audio recording and basic audio editing.
- A Level results or equivalent (essential)
We are offering an excellent opportunity with a salary and benefits package to match including pension, life assurance and an employee assistance programme.