Lorien Resourcing Limited
Lorien Resourcing Limited
3 MonthContract – Inside IR35 – Hybrid
Lorien Globalhave an exciting opportunity to work for a big client in the mediaand publishing industry. We are looking for an Accessibility Leadto run a 3-month strategic project to scope out our client’sdigital accessibility requirements.
The ideal candidate willbe committed to accessible and inclusive design. They will haveexperience in educating teams about accessibility, settingrequirements and recommendations for projects and be comfortableworking within a cross-functional team. Reporting into the Head ofUX&D, the candidate will also be a key member in leading ourAccessibility Working Group, coordinating accessibility work andefforts across Experience.
Accessibility Lead to undertake a3-month project to fully scope out the digital accessibilityrequirements.
- Take a lead role and ownership ofaccessibility and be the go-to-person for accessibility requests,ideas, and developments.
- Review audits that have already beendone, access requirements for additional audits, and report on whathas been achieved from theaudits.
- Create a prioritised list of accessibility fixes forproducts that have beenaudited.
- Lead the accessibility steering groupand ensure there are regular updates andmeetings.
- Work closely with the Head of CreativeDiversity to ensure Digital Accessibility is integrated into theD&I strategy and communicated externally andinternally.
- Contribute to initiatives across toinform and educate on the importance of and best practices fordigital accessibility
- Work alongside our externalaccessibility consultants to manage the planning and delivery ofaccessibility testing.
- Ensure that the accessibility researchis aligned to goodpractice
- Engage key stakeholders in the progressof the project and report back effectively to thebusiness.
- At the end of the 3-month project,present back to the Executive and Diversity Board on a recommendedapproach and strategy for DigitalAccessibility.
- Access current state and makerecommendations going forward for disability and accessibility fornews products.
- Experience creating and maintainingaccessibility guidelines for both native mobile applications andweb based products
- Expertise in WCAG andARIA
- Experience conducting accessibility audits andinterpreting auditresults
- Experience auditing native applications and web basedsolutions for WCAGcompliance
- Accessibility testing experience withscreen readers including TalkBack (Android), VoiceOver (iOS),JAWS
- Experience conducting or helping to design user researchand testing focusing on accessibilityissues
- Great communication skills, especially in explainingaccessibility concepts to a broad range of partners, and incollaboration with UX designers on approaches and with developerson implementation details
- Highly detail-oriented and developedorganisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasksand meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work both as part ofa team in a highly collaborative, fast-pacedenvironment
- A portfolio that demonstrates how youhave researched and designed accessibleproducts
Thenplease get in touch by applying with your most recent copy of yourCV including a contact number and we will contact you directly todiscuss further.
We welcome applications from allsuitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability,age, or sexual orientation.
If this sounds like the perfect match foryou, applytoday!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG -the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an EmploymentBusiness in relation to this vacancy.