CV Bay Ltd
CV Bay Ltd
We are looking for a Game Artist to join an iGaming (Gambling and Casino) studio based in Staffordshire.
BENEFITS;up to £30k, flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home, an onsite restaurant offering hot dinners, pool table, close to transport links, pension
We are looking for a Game Artist that has experience in creating final production art, who ideally has previously worked in the gaming industry in either land-based casino or mobile slot machines, or from an agency background.
You will be working on the final production art, animating symbols and creating attracts, from the point of concept to the point of release, and creating marketing material for social, website, and internal use.
The company is one of the UK’s leading independent creators and designers of digital gaming content.
- At least 3 years of previous experience within a studio and production pipeline – unfortunately, this does not include freelancing or graduates
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Highly competent with After Effects and Photoshop
- A professional motion graphics and 2D portfolio that I industry-related or shows necessary skills that can translate into the iGaming industry.
- Highly creative
- 2D motion graphics and animation skills
- Excellent communications skills
Nice to have skills:
- Adobe Illustrator
- A degree or equivalent in Motion Graphics, Visual Communication, Marketing Digital Media, Art and Design
- Esoteric Software – e.g Spine
Please contact Joe Thomas on or share your CV and portfolio by applying to the role –